Gastronomy – Simplicity in taste
Because one of our strongest beliefs is the declaration of Hippocrates “our medicine is our food“, we take special care for the quality of both ours and your daily diet:
- We explicitly follow the standards of the Cretan cuisine, which serves as the basis for the well-renowned and well-respected Mediterranean diet.
- We always use fresh vegetables and fruits in season, most coming from our own production or goods supplied only from local reputable producers and dealers.
- We use solely Cretan extra virgin olive oil from our own production.
- We serve our own home-made wine as the house wine, along with an extensive collection of locally produced bottled wines.
- Fresh food is prepared every day so for this reason we ask that you inform us the day before if you are planning to join us for lunch and/or dinner the next day.
- Breakfast from 07.30 – 10.00 – We offer a choice of selected fresh in-season fruits and vegetables, yoghurt and fresh milk, freshly baked bread, Greek sausages, Cretan cheese, pies, cakes and pastries, a variety of teas, a choice of coffees and freshly squeezed juices.
- Lunch from 12.30 – 16.00 – We offer our delicious omelets or traditional pasta, always served with freshly cut salads made with in-season vegetables.
- Dinner from 18.00 – 21.00 – Most of all what will definitely steal your heart is our selected daily dinner menu! We prepare fresh food every day for you, using only in-season ingredients and always with respect to the values of the Cretan and Mediterranean diet.
- Ask us to serve you something to drink or to eat, during the day at the swimming pool.
If you wish, we can always serve your breakfast, lunch or dinner in your apartment!
If you arrive late in the evening, we will be more than happy to have a ready-prepared cold plate with delicious local treats (if you would like this service, please inform us prior to your arrival)